Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hurray! An Award!



Renee Lynn Scott at Unlocking History Through Romance was kind enough to give Just Janga a Neno Award last week. Since this blog is not quite three months old, I’m especially delighted to receive the award. Thank you, Renee!

Neno’s Award—-Rules and Regulations

1. A dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.

2. Purpose: To seek the reasons why we all love blogging.

3. Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.

4. Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.

5. Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.

6. Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.

7. Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.

Why I Love Blogging:

I love talking about books I love. I love sharing my struggles as a yet-to-be-published romance writer. I love the connections I make with interesting, intelligent people who share my interest in romance fiction. I love the opportunity to subvert my introverted self in an extroverted (semi, at least) persona. For all these reasons, I love blogging.

I’m tagging three of those interesting, intelligent people I mentioned to receive the Neno Award: MsHellion at Cheeky Wench’s Tavern, Maggie at Maggie Robinson Reads Romance, and Sabrina at Cheeky Reads.

Thanks again, Renee!

I'll be back tomorrow with my regular Thursday blog.

6 comments:

pjpuppymom said...

Congrats on your award, Janga! It's very well deserved.

Hugs,
~PJ

Renee said...

I'm glad you're delighted. In your short time blogging, I've really enjoyed reading it.

Jane said...

Congrats, Janga.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Janga. I'm so glad the Vagabonds talked you in to blogging. Your insightful posts are must-reads for all those interested in romance!

Cheeky Girl said...

Congrats and thank you so much for sharing the love!

I'm loving your new blog!

Hellie Sinclair said...

Awww, thank you Janga...

I always love reading your blogs. You always have something insightful to share...plus there is the very real possiblity you'll hook me up with a new series of books I havent' read yet. :)